Prodigal Son is a Very Band-Limited Super-Saw Oscillator with Noise and an Amplitude Envelope.
Not blit, blep or similar... just a bunch of tables, and some table-bending for low notes...
One center-oscillator and a variable number of hard-panned oscillator-pairs.
- Detune. How strong detuned are the side-oscillators
- Mix. How loud the side-oscillators are in relation to the center.
- # Adjust the number of hard-panned oscillator-pairs.
- Note. The main tuning
- Chaos, Depth and Rate: The pitch of each oscillator is modulated with low-passed white noise.
- Noise, Mix, S, Col. A noise-oscillator with an individual sustain-level. Also band-limited.
- -1. Drops the center oscillator one octave (and also drops the band-limit for the center-oscillator one octave)
- Band-Limit. 14 to 20kHz.
- A, D, S, R. Amplitude Envelope
I hope you like it!
Please report any issues to myself at: https://community.vcvrack.com/u/jnorberg